lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

Take me out to the Ball Game...!

Baseball! Alexandra has this tradition every year in which she invites Brittany (beautiful friend) for her birthday to AT-T field in San Francisco to see the San Francisco Giants. Which, incidentally, is the best team in the world. Fact, they won the world series last year. (Go, Cubs!)

This year, Alexandra will be in Europe for that happy day, so we she decided to go earlier, namely, May 22nd. And since Katie and I were going to be there, she bought tickets for us too (gee, thanks, madam!)

I have to say, that this is not my first time with baseball, despite Alexandra's efforts. I was organizing games in Fun and Learn and I had a visit to Target Field in Minneapolis to go see the Twins (wah yeah!). But this time was the funnest. I finally understand the rules of baseball. And I love some of the players (FEAR THE BEARD!) And the field was amazing this time, too! Right on the bay and with great views of the city! Yay!

It was absolutely perfect. The Giants were winning most of the time (they swept the Oakland Athletics), I got beer, a hot dog and lots of shouting! I guess one of the things I'll miss will be baseball, believe it or not. Damn yee, Alexandra and Katie! I was a Barça girl!

At night, just a quick shower and out to downtown Novato for a nightcap. Maybe it was a bit too much after all that excitement of the day. Maybe I was a bit too happy. What the heck, you can't never get too happy in California.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario