viernes, 13 de mayo de 2011

I'm a BadAss. I Play the Tambourine.

After the clogging the toilet incident (it cannot just be me, I've used toilets before!), we set off for the most beautiful and amazing trip ever... San Francisco! And what do you have to cross from Marin County to get to The City? Yes!! Golden Gate Bridge! With the weather in the happy side, it looks like this:
I know, right? I mean... I was THERE. I really was. And it's very pretty. The bridge and the surroundings and the breeze and the sun. *sigh*

So for starters, we went to Haight, which is the hippy hipster modern side of The City. Oh, San Francisco, how I haight you.

Our first stop was in the Thai restaurant Siam Lotus. I've never had Thai food before (apart from the Pad Thai in Noodles and Co. Mmmmh.... Noodles...) So Alexandra coerced... I mean... "helped" me to choose Emerald Curry with beef. Something looking like this:

It was delicious. Unfortunately, it was also filling. After the last mouthful came that modorra that just wouldn't go away. Not even with the fantastic second-hand shops with designer clothes and ridiculous prices. Damn you, Spanish origin!

There was something else that made the sleep go away... Hookah! In The Pride of the Mediterranean (which is not a boat). Peach and guava hookah with arabic tea. It was delicious. We had a couple of fun hours just blowing smoke at each other. And by each other I mean Alexandra, Katie, Melanie and Joe. And me. The Breakfast Club. Hah.


And that was all, folks! A bit of walking around, some Urban Outfitters, port, playing doggies and home for more toilet clogging. It's turning into a hobby. Beware.

1 comentario: