viernes, 13 de mayo de 2011

Novato Is not that Bad either.

We were sooooo tired after the day in the city... We couldn't just start doing touristy things right away. As you understand, you can't just keep up with your life that easily after being in San Francisco. Therefore, we just chilled it out in Novato, Alexandra's hometown. Of course, she has her own swimming pool and her hottub and her lounge chairs in her backyard. The sun was shining, the air was making the trees dance and we were all happy. As you can expect, our day , whole blessed day, looked more or less like this:
















It was one of the best days of my life. I personally never got to get into the water, but nevertheless I sunbathed, read, wrote and got red as a lobster. It was totally worth it. I've never been so relaxed in my life.

To top it up, we couldn't just have some average food, but we had some real California burgers for dinner (at 18.30), which looked just like this:


Do you haight me hard enough now? It was a big chunky juicy burger with all sorts of vegetables, pickle and the most beautiful melon I've ever seen. I know, I know. However, I haven't finished yet.

We could have finished our relaxing moments there and go out to a wine bar for Friday night. But today it was Friday 13th, so we didn't want to risk it. What do you do if you don't want to risk it? YES!! FRO-YO!

It is California's national sport. You got to this place where you choose your fro-yo and all your toppings and then you get into heaven. It is like ice-cream but not as sweet or ice-creamy. It is like really cold fruit. And you can put some fruit as toppings, which I did, and which makes it abso-frigging-lutely perfect. If you don't believe me, look:


Sooo delicious. So fruity. And now, some Friday especial Sunday Funday. Pyjamas, Glee and Wine. Best Sunday Funday ever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario