sábado, 21 de mayo de 2011

What an Ocean.

What's the scariest thing you've ever seen? I have personally seen many scary things. I don't know if you are familiar with my horror level, but it's pretty low. So low that some Disney movies are banned from my view. Anyway, one of the most scary things I've ever seen is The Birds, by Hitchcock. Are you familiar with it? I mean, you should watch it. You will have a completely different level of understanding of avian creatures after it. You will thank me for it.
Where am I going with all this? Well, well, well. Guess where The Birds was shot. Exactly! Bodega Bay, California. What a happy coincidence! For your information, Bodega Bay is going of those fisher towns in the beach. Beeeeeeaaaaaach. Vamos a la playa, oh uh oh uh oh. Vamos a la playa, oh uh oh uh oh.

And yes, birds are crazy there. Imagine a dozen or so seagulls getting dangerously closer to you without you being able to do anything. Anything. They just stay there. Staring at you and closely jumping towards you. Ready to peck your eyes. Can you feel the fear here?


Can you see them carefully circling us? I just can tell you that more and more came. We got away just on time.

However, on a lighter note... Playa day! Yaha, yaha. It was May and it was Northern California, so it was nice only when we were lying down touching the sand. But still... it was amazing. Sun and books and beef tongue burritos and beers. Heaven! And guess what... the Pacific Ocean is right there! I know!! I was touching the Pacific! What a bliss.


And boy... I have to tell you. The Pacific ocean is not as pacific as you may think. Those waves were something else. And because those waves were powerful, there were also powerful surfers walking up and down. And Esteban in flowery shorts. But that's a different story altogether.











After the beach, we went to see some salt water Taffee. And we went to get some Slurpees. Note to self: taffy good, Slurpees evil. Say no to Slurpees. You can see my face of unhappiness. I guess I can't complain, though. Only one little thing that I didn't like in the super trip to California. Take that, biatch.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario