miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

Fladia Goes to Sausalito.

I want to show you something. Look:


Yes! It is! The Golden Gate Bridge. And what's behind it? Exactly! San Francisco! Isn't it gorgeous? I know... it's foggy. But you can't take the fog out of SF in the same way that you can't take the awesomeness out of SF. Wow. I can't stop looking at it! But no, it's not SanFran day (that will be tomorrow, dios mediante).

That was just a quick stop in the mountains, our final destination was Sausalito. A tiny town overlooking the Bay and San Francisco. And so cute. So European. It was like being in a Northern Catalan seaside town, like Cadaqués, or a nice Northern Spanish town, but with better weather. And it looks like this:


I know, right? That town it's a dream come true. If I ever have a couple of millions to spare, I'll buy a house overlooking that view. For real. On a side note, I heard my first Spanish of this period. Chilean Spanish. Maybe because Sausalito is sisters with Viña del Mar. So nice.

Oh! And I saw some friends of my still-to-be-born beautiful Bruno:
Uggh... SO ugly...!!

1 comentario: